Transformed Lives, Inc. Community Center was established in 2007 and became a nonprofit 501c3 organization in 2011. Our mission is to support underserved communities and families through relationships and resources. We are committed to provide hunger relief, educational enrichment and housing for men coming out of incarceration in our communities. We believe that every person has value and every life has worth!
Transformed Lives believes in doing our part to fulfill the Great Commission
in our service to others. We love God and we love people.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
4. We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
6. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
7. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
8. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
Our community knowledge center is open to public for computer literacy classes.
TUESDAYS through THURSDAYS
Our center is open for homework lab on Tuesdays from 4- 6 pm. Open for community knowledge center and food delivery as scheduled. Other availability by appointment on these days.
Open Friday mornings for food delivery and afternoons for community food pantry distribution FROM 1-3 pm.
SATURDAYS - open to volunteers only for food delivery as scheduled
SUNDAYS - 9 am - 5 pm
Open mornings for food delivery and afternoons for community food pantry distribution FROM 3-5 pm
Transformed Lives Community Center located in the East Winston area off of Martin Luther King and New Walkertown Roads
Transformed Lives, Inc. Community Center